Caudalie Boutique Spa: We Heard It through the Grapevine
By Gisel Habibnejad
Shopping, food, gym, movie theatre – just a few things offered at Aventura Mall. On Tuesday, the mall received a major upgrade with the opening of Caudalie Boutique Spa. This leading skincare brand opened its first “brick-and-mortar Miami location” and shoppers couldn’t be happier.
The 650 sq ft spa will continue its signature ingredient formula with grape and grapevine taken from co-founder Mathilde Thomas’ Chåteau Smith Haut Lafitte vineyard located in France. Designed by co-founders, Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas, the large space includes a facial room, and massage and body scrub room.
Signature Beauty Barrel Bar:
For on-the-go treatments, this is the place for you.
– Instant Beauty Pick Me-Up Mini Facials
– Fresh Crushed Cabernet Scrubs
– Hand Massages
Brand favorite – the Beauty Elixir – will also be offered here.
– Signature Vinotherapie Treatments: from anti-aging facials to complexion blending
– Trademark Facials:
– The Premier Cru Facial: anti-aging purposes
– Vinoperfect Radiance Facial: evening skin tones
– Vinexpert Firming Facial: firms and lifts skin
– Vinosource Hydrating Facial: also soothes and moisturizes
– The Polyphenol C 15 Anti-Ox Facial: detoxes skin
– Express D-Vine Facial: adds radiance
– Waxing and extraction services
– Divine Body Treatment: relaxing
– Fleur de Vigne Body Treatment: energizing
– Cocoon Wrap: exfoliating and rejuvenating