READY TO ROCK YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME?
5 Tips to Get Your Body READY TO ROCK Your Halloween Costume
Boo! One of the most special holidays is right around the corner. I have to say it’s my favorite one, Halloween! And as we all know, Miami is the perfect place to spend this time, with incredible events and parties everywhere. I love this time of the year because for one day I get to be whatever I want – a superhero, a movie star, or maybe even a sexy nurse.
So if you are like me and love this festivity, here are 5 tips that will help you to rock that hot Halloween costume!
1) Start incorporating fat burning foods into your meals every day. What are “fat burning foods” you ask? Avocados, grapefruits, chicken, fish, eggs, oatmeal, nuts, and berries. Eating these foods will put you on the fast track to getting lean and sexy in no time.
2) You need to supercharge your body with these super foods – Raw Maca Powder, Goji Berries, Spirulina, Chia Seeds, and Apple Cider Vinegar. These foods pack a powerful punch of nutritional value, helping you stay healthy, energized, lose weight.. and even keep you looking younger than ever!
3) Cut out the sugar! Nothing can ruin your attempts to lose weight faster than sugar, sugar sitting in our body turns into fat! This 1 ingredient is hiding everywhere in all the drinks and foods we eat – this includes sodas, juices, desserts, and white carbohydrates. Instead of these nutritional sins, replace them with whole grain foods, fruits, vegetables, water with squeezed lemon, and green tea (or Oolong tea to burn even more fat!).
4) Eat meals more often. By eating small meals often throughout the day, you will increase your metabolism, reduce your cravings, avoid over-eating, and you’ll be less likely to make bad decisions on what to eat. Make sure you include protein in every meal because it takes longer to be digested.Work out your legs! Our leg muscles are the largest muscles in our body, so when we do any kind of physical activity involving our legs, it requires a lot of energy. In this process, you not only build your sexy legs but also burn fat from your whole body.
5) Work out your legs! Our leg muscles are the largest muscles in our body, so when we do any kind of physical activity involving our legs, it requires a lot of energy. In this process, you not only build your sexy legs but also burn fat from your whole body.
Whatever your plans are for this Halloween, remember to smile, have fun, and enjoy the good times with friends. And if you apply these 5 tips over the next few weeks, I guarantee you will not only feel better and have more energy, but you’ll be sexier than ever and rock that Halloween costume!
Ingrid Macher is a holistic health coach, personal trainer, and fitness motivator. After finding the key to losing 50 pounds in 90 days herself, she has found it her duty to help everyone to become more healthy and happy. On her website, she reveals how she did it in her free eBook:
9 Simple Secrets I Used to Melt Away 50 Pounds – my9secrets.com
9 Secretos que me Ayudaron a Perder 50 Libras Rapidamente – 9secretos.com
Are you ready to change your life?