The 61st Annual World-Renowned Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show October 28th – November 1st
The 2020 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS), the largest in-water boat show on the seven seas owned by the Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) and produced by Informa Markets, will showcase its 61st annual premier exhibition of the industry’s latest and greatest boats, yachts and superyachts, worldwide debuts, marine products and accessories from Oct. 28 – Nov. 1st in the “Yachting Capital of the World.”Recognized as the pinnacle of all nautical exhibitions, FLIBS features over 1,300 boats on display and nearly 900 exhibitors spanning over three million square-feet of exhibition space and more than 90 acres. With seven waterfront locations now accessible by 14 show entrances, FLIBS is increasing its six miles of floating docks to widths up to 30 feet. The five-day, outdoor show also showcases more world and U.S. debuts than any other boat show in the country.
With its successful debut last year, FLIBS will feature the return of its esteemed and popular Superyacht Village, which will showcase a notable display of some of the world’s most spectacular superyachts and exhibits. Located at Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina’s “Pier South” property, the 3.5 acre site includes a dedicated marina as well as an on-land exhibition space. Superyacht Village will feature show-stopping vessels nearly 300 feet as well as exhibits by renowned shipyards and yacht toys, including exotic and collectible automotive, and other luxury items to showcase the superyacht lifestyle.
An annual highlight of the show is the Windward VIP Club located on the main dock at Bahia Mar. The Windward VIP Club will take over the Captain’s Lounge and Tower Building with outdoor terraces for shore and water views, extended show hours starting at 8:00am as well as a luxury premium open bar, gourmet food offerings and concierge for booking appointments with manufacturers and yacht brokers.
New this year, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, FLIBS will be organized in accordance with Informa Market’s newly enhanced AllSecure health and safety standards, as well as all official government and local authority guidance and regulations. With the new AllSecure standards in place, FLIBS will follow the GBAC (Global Biorisk Advisory Council) standards for enhanced cleaning, including undergoing deep cleaning before, during, and after each day’s events to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Additional measures on cleaning and hygiene, physical distancing, protect and detect, and communication will also be implemented and required. For full details, or to download a complete guide of Informa’s AllSecure health and safety guidelines, visit https://www.flibs.com/en/
FLIBS is a major economic driver benefitting the marine industry, the city of Fort Lauderdale, and the state of Florida with a total statewide economic impact of $1.3 billion as a result of last year’s show and over $714 million in product sold over the five-day show. As such, organizers have been focused on a plan that prioritizes safety and an exceptional visitor experience.
- A one-day general admissions ticket is available for $35 and is valid for anyone show day from Thursday – Sunday, Oct. 29 – Nov. 1.
- A two-day general admissions ticket is available for $61 and is valid for any two days of the show from Thursday – Sunday, Oct. 29 – Nov. 1.
- Prime Time Preview tickets grant guests early access to the show and are available for $55, valid Wednesday, Oct. 28.
- Tickets for children (ages 6-15) are available for $15 and valid for any one day of the show.
- Windward VIP Experience: For a more enhanced boat show experience, guests can purchase tickets to the Windward VIP Club. Each ticket is available for $300 and includes early show entry, access to the Windward VIP Club, food and premium beverages, as well as a Water Taxi. Each VIP package is valid for one person and is good for one show day from Wednesday – Sunday, Oct. 28 – Nov. 1.